St. Mary’s is a vibrant parish with many opportunities to share time, talent and stewardship with fellow parishioners as well as the community at large.
- January 12: 6th Grade Children’s Mass
- February 9: 5th Grade Children’s Mass
- March 9: 1st Grade Children’s Mass
- April 27: Kindergarten Children’s Mass
On the first (1st) Sunday during the beautiful summer months, join us on the Rectory Porch after the 11AM Sunday Mass for Fr. John’s Lemonade Social.
The Sunday after Labor Day, the 11:00 AM Mass is held at Glimmerglass State Park on the edge of Otsego Lake. This beautiful ceremony is a great way to unite with friends as the summer comes to a close. Stay for an incredible BBQ feast prepared by Brian Wrubleski. This event has become a must do at St. Mary’s!!
We invite you to join us at our many events throughout the year which include:
- St. Patrick’s Day Corn Beef Dinner
- Palm Sunday Community wide Ecumenical Celebration on Elm Street
- Easter Sunday Mass
- St. Francis Blessing of the Animals
- Antique Auction
- Halloween Mass
- Parish Christmas Pageant
Visit our photo gallery to get a glimpse of these and other events